About Me

My photo
i am a very chatty person,easy to flow with and takes life as it is.i enjoy books,music and movies....*winks* and most importantly i try to cultivate an habit of inspiring and getting motivated.

Tuesday 25 March 2014

KID BUT ALREADY A MAN.......




 Train your kids in the way of the lord and when they grow they wont depart from it is the verse that  has being in my head in a while now.

My people eehn, I saw this video of a little kid spicing up prayer points and I said 'ooh yeah, amen kiddo' the devil has already being put to shame. 

In serious tone now this boy e haff challenge me gan ni ooo and I must be challenged.

My prayer and spiritual life has to sprout up by fire by force and in like terms by fire my little man sef gas to spit fire iyen ti di dandan (that is by force) *smiles*.

This boy yeah he is a kid but spiritually he is a man already,chai!am so proud of this boy ooo iro o da (no be lie ) to be decreeing and declaring and passing authority, to be talking about multiple multi-billion dollar strategies and inventions,to be passing authority on healing powers… you have to see for yourself.


In fact this is what Yoruba's will call iroyin o kun agbon (words can not fill basket *smiling* meaning WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH).

Alas the devil has being put toshame!!!!

Hit me nicely!!!!what you feel about this kidman

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This is amazing, nothing really like 'catching them young' and bringing them up to know and serve the Lord early. Watched this with my two boys...

    Got here through Toin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @abiola.....tanks a lot,its really is inspiring seing a kid like dis

      Delete