About Me

My photo
i am a very chatty person,easy to flow with and takes life as it is.i enjoy books,music and movies....*winks* and most importantly i try to cultivate an habit of inspiring and getting motivated.

Tuesday 11 March 2014

She......


So in my mind now,am feeling like what ooo?*smiles mischievously*anyway the gist is this though its not a gist per say but i just wanted to bring it outta my mind.

I know a sweet looking lady named ****  though she's not too popular but trust me when i say she is really on popular demands,just the thought of her makes me smile #no homo sha ooo!

So i meet her and in fact she really is a goddess in her blog and in real life this miss eehn she always claims to motivate anyway and sincerely that is the truth.

For reals people this lady is the bomb with her cute tiny face *eyes rolling* she is among the team #notwins# which i tell her always say she dey wear herself pampers on that matter (don't kill me for not supporting your no twins team).

okay, am digressing but the sweet truth is she motivated me to open a blog since i love writing and i have enough drama that can be shared but in all honesty though, her own drama pass my own sha oo!

In true words i enjoy every passing moment with her*no head swelling miss* and in fact i just like her basically because she's just what she describes herself to be though without the ikebe she proclaims (Sorry miss that came out)*smiles* enough of my scribbling o jare, she is no other person than toin
 
P.S----miss drop the charge fee towards this priceless appraisal in mushed voice (LOVE YAH!!)

4 comments:

  1. Lmaooooooooo #dead

    1. Aww, this is soo cute. Head is seriously swelling sha. Thanks for the wash. *muah* love you too
    2. I'm going to kill you for dissing my ikebe because it is there. You people just fail to see it/recognise growing ikebe
    3. #StrictlyTeamNoTwins :p
    4. Welcome to blogsville baybay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abeg, post 'pincture' of this ikebe so I can ascertain the authencity of your claim..lol

      Delete
    2. ooh yeah @sykik......am with you on dat
      And Toin pls surprise us oooo with the 'ikebe' pincture

      Delete
  2. @toin>>oh yeah,oh yeah*dancing*galala

    ReplyDelete