About Me

My photo
i am a very chatty person,easy to flow with and takes life as it is.i enjoy books,music and movies....*winks* and most importantly i try to cultivate an habit of inspiring and getting motivated.

Friday 28 March 2014

Lost but found.......




Oh yeah trust me on this people she was LOST......

Ohk,Ohk maybe not literary lost sha. It was more of a lost in touch kind of a thing.

So, here  I am wandering into the hospital for a brief moment with the doctor and there sitting as my doctor was my lost cousin sister. In my head I was like chai, if I knew she was the one there shebi i would have acted like the typical naija babe and just jumped the queue. Anyways i was there already so nothing spoil.

This my sister eehn, though we still kinda chat on bbm but it was just not the same as we used to be because its either she is busy or the typical yeye geh that won't charge her phone. So, so many things went unsaid between us and i didn't even know she had changed her place of work sef *naughty girl*>>>side eying her join gan.

So back to my story, since she was not on-call I decided to hold on for her to clean up the work on her table and we can hangout.

Like seriously i've forgotten what hanging out with her could be like because I was wondering how we will be together for hours without being at a loss for words. Shebi y'all know na, that awkward moment arises when you've not been in touch for a while.

You just don't want to go above or outstretch that zone but lo and behold in all sincerity we really got back on track and in minutes we were window shopping and laughing like chickens I mean like children all the way....*relief smile*.

Did I mention this my cousin will be getting married in about a month's time? Yeah yeah she will be oo which means it's time  to shine ma owambe materials and get ready to rock.*dancing galala*.

So during our window shopping experience, we stopped for a refill. My-Mine, i don't know what inspired my pick fa. One thing I know is that i was crushing all d way on pie and ice cream.

Not weird bah? So I thought too ooo until I woke the whole universe up around 1.25am with my scream to the toilet.

Alas people have taken presidency over the toilet oo *olamides voice*.....in other words i'm in charge of shitting wahala.
image source : Google

But you get the picture of running down the corridor with open legs then deciding sitting on the toilet for as long was a better decision.

Sister doci tanks oo. We were in it together crunching gracefully but i'm in OYO levels now *waidone gan ni oo* Go here....*toin* on more shitty business things.

Please people if you're coming my way, much of Diastop or one of those sympathetic drugs is needed and if God puts it in your heart to treat me out abeg I no chop pie and ice cream oo.....*teary face*

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...sorry, Bim. #awoofdeyrunbelle...lol

    Soul sistas / brodas never run out of things to say to each other, even after decades of not 'seeing each other. The magic is in meeting physically and the spark is back. I relate with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *smiles*....yeah true talk soul sistas and brodas will never run out of things to say and hugs i so love the Bim part in my name*blows kiss*

    Na true oo because my belle run no be small.

    ReplyDelete